I got nominated for the Liebster Award again! Thanks to Chloe @ Free As a Girl With Wings for nominating me. Chloe has a great blog where she writes posts about writing, reading and her life. She also regularly posts chapters from her novel, Nakoma. I highly recommend that you pop on over and read it.
Now for the rules.
1. Link and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you.
3. Tag 11 (or so) other bloggers who have 200 followers or less.
4. Ask the 11 bloggers 11 questions and let them know you nominated them!
Chloe’s Fabulous Questions
1. Who is your best (or a few best) online buddy/ies? Ummm…I’m a really new blogger, so I wouldn’t say that I have any best online buddies, but I do have IRL blogger buddies. Hey Iris, Adele, Dreamer and Adonia!
2. If you had to dye your hair any unnatural color, what would it be? Well first of all, I would never dye my hair an unnatural color, but if I had to I would dye it pink because that’s my favorite color.
3. Who is your favorite Disney princess? Belle. Just like Belle, I always have my nose in a good book.
4. How did you come up with the title for your blog? It’s a metaphor. Haha. TFiOS reference right there. The funny thing is that I’ve never even read TFiOS. Anyways…my blog name is a metaphor for the imagination. Butterlies fly about, wild and free, and I think that that’s what the imagination should do.
5. Why did you start your blog? I started my blog to regularly practice my writing skills and to publish my writing for the world to see.
6. If you could meet only one author and get their autograph, etc, who would it be and why? Only one author?!? Why must you torture me, so? I would probably choose to meet C. S. Lewis because I love The Chronicles of Narnia and I think that Lewis is a wonderful Christian role model.
7. Who is your hero and why? I guess I have a lot of heroes, but one of my favorites is Corrie ten Boom. Her life is so inspiring and she did such amazing and brave acts of service for God. I was moved when I read one of her memoirs entitled The Hiding Place.
8. What musical artist have you listened to for the longest? I don’t listen to a lot of music, but I’ve listened to a lot of Jamie Grace songs. I can’t even count the amount of times I’ve listened to Beautiful Day. You know what? I’m going to listen to that song right now. I also love Hold Me.
9. Ebook or real book? Why? I like real books a lot better than ebooks. I spend a lot of time on the computer between writing, blogging and school, so it’s great to get a break from focusing my eyes on a screen by reading a physical book.
10. What will you do on your next/first blogoversary? On my blogoversary I plan to have a mini online party. I also plan to have a party when I reach 100 followers. Both parties are probably going to be similar. Right now I’m thinking about having an online party with a link up, a bloggy advice post, possibly the launch of a new meme, a blogger linky lo
11. What are your fandoms? I’m not really a fangirl, but some of my favorite series include LOTR and The Hobbit, The Chonicles of Narnia and The Lunar Chronicles.
I’m going to try to nominate people that I’ve never nominated for a blog award before.
Update: I just realized that Ashley already has 200 followers. You should still check out her blog, though. Instead, I’m nominating
My Questions for the Nominees
- What is your writing process like?
- What other hobbies do you have besides reading, writing and blogging?
- Can you show me a picture of your handwriting, please?
- Are you in high school yet? If so, do you have any tips for a new high schooler?
- Have you read any books about writing? If so, which ones are your favorites?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What are your tips for the newbie blogger?
- What do you plan to do for your upcoming blogoversary?
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you visit?
- What is your favorite board game?
- What are some of your dreams or goals?
Nominees, if you decide to accept this award, please comment on my blog with a link to your award post.
Phew! These posts always take a while. Congratulations to the nominees! Blog readers, I want to know your answer to number 9. I’m not actually going to have access to my computer when this post goes live because I’m going to a talk for cross country, so it’s going to be a while before I can notify everyone.