As you can probably see, I now have 124 followers! I originally said that I would host a blog party. However, I thought that I would save something like that for a bigger milestone, so instead I will be hosting a giveaway. You don’t get to see what it is yet, though, because first up I have to give my speech of thankfulness.
Ana’s Speech of Thankfulness
In my short experience with blogging I have never once blogged for followers. It has all been for fun and to be able to publish my ideas and share them with the world. Nevertheless, I still love my followers. The fact that I have over 100 followers means that I have a large audience that I can share my work with, and I love that. I love reading and replying to comments that come from my followers and non followers alike, and I love checking out the blogs of my commenters. The blogging community, and especially the teen blogging community, is so welcoming and presents so many new ideas. Here, I’d like to present to you some of those people in the blogosphere that have especially influenced my blogging. These are the people that have frequently commented on my posts and who have just been great blogging buddies overall. Oh, and by the way, these people are in no particular order.
You should definitely give their blogs a look!
And now, for the moment you’ve all been waiting for: the announcement of the giveaway!
Drum roll please…
And I will be giving away…
A 250 WORD FIRST PAGE CRITIQUE FOR ALL OF YOU WRITERS OUT THERE.
- This giveaway will run from November 24th to December 1st.
- You may gain extra entries, and you can find out how by entering the Rafflecopter giveaway.
- If you win the critique you must submit your entry through the form I will post in the winner’s announcement.
- This critique will be a public critique. That means that if you win the giveaway you are agreeing to allow me to publish your work on the blog and publicly critique it in a post. I will not publish your name if you don’t want me to.
- Your critique will include an overall critique and a line edit. Keep in mind, though, that I am not a professional writer and all of my suggestions are just that: suggestions.
- Your critique entry must be between 200-250 words and it must be the first page of a novel or novella.
- Your critique entry must not be erotica, horror or adult/new adult. It must not include any cursing or inappropriate subject matter. Please keep your writing appropriate for MG and YA readers. If in doubt, make it suitable for MG. If your work does not follow these guidelines, I will not critique it.
- You must submit your entry within 72 hours of the winner’s announcement.
MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE BLOG ON DECEMBER 8TH TO SEE THE WINNER. I WILL NOT BE EMAILING YOU IF YOU WIN.
Phew! That was a lot of rules. Now, what you’ve all been waiting for…THE ACTUAL RAFFLECOPTER GIVEAWAY.