Thanks to both Audrey @ The Measure of a Book and Emily @ For the Bookish for tagging me in The Christmas Tag. I absolutely love Christmas, so this is the perfect way for me to express my love for the holiday. Since I was tagged by two people and most of the questions are the same, I’m just going to pick and choose some questions instead of doing all twenty of them.
- Post the picture on your blog.
- Answer the questions.
- Tag up to 12 bloggers.
- Make up 10 questions for the other bloggers.
- What is your favorite holiday beverage? I think you guys all know this already, but it’s hot chocolate, and if there is peppermint hot chocolate available, that’s even better.
- What is your favorite Christmas treat? PEPPERMINT EVERYTHING! That means candy canes, peppermints, peppermint chocolate truffles, peppermint bark, just anything pepperminty.
- Which is better: Thanksgiving, or Christmas? Is this even a question? Christmas, of course. 🙂
- How do you normally celebrate Christmas? Usually, we go to my grandparents’ house, where the family gathers. We cook Christmas food and make desserts, spend time together, open Christmas presents and go sledding, among other things. It’s so much fun, which just contributes to Christmas being my favorite holiday.
- What is the best gift you ever got? Hmmm…I’ve received so many wonderful gifts including sewing machine, a typewriter, several craft kits, books, science kits, dolls, and clothes, but I think the best gift I’ve ever gotten is a trip to Disney World. Also, one year we almost weren’t able to make it to my grandparents’ house, but we did, so I counted that as a Christmas gift. It’s hard to beat those two.
- What is your favorite Christmas movie? Every year my family and I watch our favorite Christmas movie, Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer. It’s the 1964 version, so the claymation is really jerky and it’s a little bit cheesy, but I love it for that. Honorable mention goes to The Grinch and The Polar Express.
- What is your favorite Christmas carol? Let it Snow
- Do you decorate your house for Christmas? No, because we usually go to our grandparents’ house anyway. However, for the times that we have stayed home, we’ve had a small Christmas tree.
- Do you stay home or travel over the holidays? As I said before, I travel.
- Do you have a favorite Christmas ornament? All the ones that I have made, and of course, the star at the top of the tree. Oh, and the candy canes, too. You knew that was coming.
Samantha @ Bookish Serendipity|Katie @ A Writer’s Faith|Cait@ Paper Fury|Evi @ Adventuring Through the Pages|Isa @ Books and Stuff or A Doodler’s Freedom|Ciera @ The Write Things|Kara @ Diary of a Teen Writer|Athelas @ Red Lettering|Emily @ The Loony Teen Writer|Rachel Coker
Remember, this is completely optional!
My Questions for the Nominees
- What’s on your Christmas list this year?
- How do you normally celebrate Christmas?
- What’s your favorite Christmas beverage?
- What’s your favorite Christmas treat?
- What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
- What’s your favorite Christmas song?
- What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
- What is your favorite Christmas memory?
- What is the best gift you ever got?
- Have you ever had a white Christmas?