Today I’m linking up with the ever fabulous Heather @ Sometimes I’m a Story. You should go check her blog out-not only because she writes really thoughtful and insightful posts, but also because she’s hosting an amazing event called Fan Month. Fan Month is basically a time for bloggers to step away from their own blogs and be fans. Click here to learn more. I’ll be participating in fan week for the first week of a two week hiatus that I’m taking. I really need this hiatus because school has really taken a toll on me, and I’d like some extra time to read and write. Don’t worry, though. I’ll be back and better than ever on March 15th.
When do you plan on being a fan? I plan on being a fan during the first week of my hiatus.
What goals will you set for yourself? Oh, goodie. I’m really good at this whole goals thing, and I have lots of goals for myself. Here they are:
– Clear my Bloglovin’ feed of blogs that I no longer read, so that I can have more room for new blogs to follow.
– Speaking of new blogs to follow, follow all the blogs I’ve been meaning to follow.
– Find new blogs from various linkups, and comment on the posts that I read from those blogs. Top Ten Tuesday should be useful for this.
– Comment on all my favorite blogs. I won’t abandon you guys this week!
– Reply back to the unanswered comments on my blog. I have been so bad at this lately.
– Show a little love toward my WIPs.
– Try to find a little extra reading time to read new books and old favorites.
Are you going to set any rules for yourself? My only rule for myself is to relax. Blogging should never be stressful, and the most important aspect of it is to have fun.
Where do you plan on sharing the great posts you read? I’ll probably share my favorite blog posts by saving them on Bloglovin’. That way, the people who follow me on Bloglovin’ will also be able to see those posts.
Where could you be a fan outside the blogosphere? I can be a fan outside the blogosphere by spending time to read some more, and also working on my WIPs. I can also read poetry and other works from young writers like me online.
So, that’s about it. Hopefully you guys won’t miss me too much while I’m on my hiatus. I just need some time to recharge, you know?