I’ve been a bad blogger recently. I’m so behind on comments and on posting. On the plus side, however, I have been able to do a ton of plotting for my Camp NaNoWriMo novel, and I’m right on schedule for that. Anyways, today I bring to you a tag called the Share the Love Challenge, hosted by Audrey at The Measure of a Book. I love Audrey’s blog, and you guys seriously need to check it out. Or else. 🙂
Here are the instructions for the tag:
- Display the tag on your post along with the instructions.
- Display the link to the blog whose author tagged you.
- Insert their ‘about me’, biography, or profile text (unless they don’t have one). And if you wanna go all-out, add their picture too (if they have one)!
- List or talk about some things you LOVE about their blog.
- Mention your favorite post by that blogger.
- Tag as many bloggers as you can! Share the love! (And remember, the more you tag, the more people will hear about you and your blog.)
- And don’t forget to let the bloggers know you’ve tagged them.
The Blogger Who Tagged Me: Audrey @ The Measure of a Book
About the Blogger: Audrey is a reader, a writer, a chocoholic, an old book smeller and a farm girl who belongs in the ’40’s. She loves rainy days and thunderstorms, and her god, Jesus Christ. Her wardrobe is full of yoga pants, pajama pants and swirly, twirly, girly skirts and dresses. Audrey’s prayer is that she can bring glory to God with her writing, and I can assure you that so far, she has done just that.
Things I Love About This Blog: My favorite thing about Audrey’s blog is the writing posts that she often writes. Audrey always has such useful and unique tips instead of just a regurgitation of the tips you find over and over again on other sites. I also love that I can trust Audrey to review books with clean content and let us know if there’s any questionable content in a book. It’s so difficult to find clean modern reads, but I can always find one when I visit Audrey’s blog.
And I Tag… Aimee @ To the Barricade | Heather @ Sometimes I’m a Story | Opal @ Opal Swirls | Bella @ Ciao Bella | Katie @ A Writer’s Faith | Ally @ The Scribbling Sprite | Sunny @ A Splash of Ink | Jillian @ Jillian’s Books | Stephanie @ A Chasm of Books | Emily @ Loony Literate | Kara @ Diary of a Teen Writer | Rcubed @ Random Rants by Rcubed
If you’ve been tagged, it’s up to you whether you want to do it or not, but I would love to see your post if you do write the post.