Skip to content
Soak my legs in an ice cold stream after a long trail run.
- Order food in a British accent in front of complete strangers.
Write a book.
- Publish a book.
Interview an author on my blog.
Run along a hiking trail.
- Do a good french braid on myself.
- Learn to do a magic trick that is actually amazing.
- Be an extra in a movie or commercial.
Sew a dress for myself.
- Bake a cake.
Eat a foot-long sub in one sitting.
- Run a 10k.
- Run a half-marathon.
- Run a marathon.
- Make and try Turkish Delight.
- Sew a skirt for myself.
Be the first female to cross the finish line of a 5k.
Collect all the different colored spoons from the local froyo place.
Have a Disney animated movie marathon.
- Win NaNoWriMo.
Win Camp NaNoWriMo.
Stay up until midnight on New Year’s Eve.
- Make a lattice pie.
- Make and use my own smash-style journal.
- Open a shop on Etsy.
- Wear a piece of clothing that I made everyday for one week.
- Make a list of 1,000 things that I am thankful for.
Host a giveaway on my blog.
Get published in a magazine.
Place in an essay competition.
- Learn to speak German fluently.
Get 100 followers on my blog.
- Eat crickets or Chirps, cricket chips.
- Memorize a poem.
- Win one of those huge stuffed animals.
- Write in my journal everyday for 365 days.
- Become an editor or advisory board member for a magazine.
- Attend a hackathon.
- Attend a bookish event like a signing or convention.
- Read the Bible from front to back.